Are youin Australia?
Many of IMMagine's clients come on board after already making the move to Australia.
These onshore enquiries could result from various scenarios - some problematic (declines & visa refusals) or some from an effort to make a temporary situation more permanent.
We receive onshore enquiries for the most part in the following circumstances:
1. Employers looking to assist their employees obtain 457 resident visas
2. Tourists, students or those on temporary working visas wanting to find a way to stay permanently
3. Permanent Residents looking to secure visas on behalf of their spouse or family overseas
4. Residents of Australia interested in migrating to New Zealand
5. Onshore refugees
6. Reviews for migration decisions
If you're in Australia and looking for any kind of Visa advice or assistance, please contact us through the options you see below.
Contact UsGet in touch with us
Need advice?FREE PRELIMINARY EVALUATION
To properly understand your requirements we would need you to complete a detailed form. This will give us an idea of whether we can assist you, and if so, we will advise you to book a full assessment with one of our migration agents and take it from there.
COST, VISA TYPES AND PROCESS
Seminar Schedule and what we'll cover
We have helped tens of thousands of migrants from all around the world settle in Australia/New Zealand. For many, attending one of our free online seminars was their first step.
Register for a FREE Seminar
Learn about general eligibility, cost of immigrating, and lifestyle in both Australia and New Zealand